EXANTE is a global brand name that was founded in 2011 and provides global multi-asset financial services. It is licenced by the FCA (UK), CySEC (Cyprus), MFSA (Malta), and SFC (Hong Kong) and offers direct access to a variety of financial markets in the US, the EU, and Asia-Pacific. On the EXANTE trading platform, you can access 50+ markets and over 600K instruments from a single multi-currency account. The platform is ideal for traders, brokers, asset managers, and financial institutions.
Background of EXANTEIn 2011, the business started providing brokerage services. It quickly rose to prominence in the market after creating its own unique platform. The charter capital was 50 million euros. EXANTE received authorisation (Malta) to conduct business in Europe in the same year. After that, the Company received a second European licence in 2015 (Cyprus) and the SFC Hong Kong licence in 2019. In 2023, EXANTE acquired the FCA licence and started onboarding professional traders in the UK. The company holds $1.6 billion of assets under management and services 10,000 clients from 100+ countries. The company has 20+ offices across the globe and provides 24/7 support in all time zones.
AwardsThroughout its history, EXANTE has garnered various industry honours, including consecutive yearly awards.
- Best Trading Platform from Global Banking and Finance Review
- The Investment Award
- Digital Investment Company
- Investment Innovations Awards from the media portal iHODL
- Diversity in Finance from Financial Adviser.
What is the minimum deposit at EXANTE?A basic individual account requires a deposit of 10,000 GBP, whereas a corporate account requires a deposit of 50,000 GBP.
Service assessmentSeveral factors can be used to judge a broker:
- Score: 5
- Usability of the platform. Score: 4
- A number of financial instruments available. Score: 5
- The work of technical support. Score: 5
- Score: 4
Why Exante is the best online trading and investing platform?There are numerous advantages of EXANTE. On the bright side, the provided trading g platform is really robust. Additionally, traders will be able to trade on a total of more than 600,000 instruments on more than 50 exchanges worldwide. EXANTE is a fantastic option for algorithmic trading because of its robust platform and other elements.
- Authorised and transparent DMA broker.
- Over 600,000 financial items can be traded.
- Demo account simulation with $1,000,000 in fictitious funds.
- Each client has a qualified account manager assigned to them.
What are the drawbacks of EXANTE as an online trading and investing platform?The lack of an Islamic account given by the broker is one of the drawbacks that are clear when trading at EXANTE. Also, because of the large minimum deposit requirement, not all traders may be able to afford it. Another drawback is that, in comparison to some other brokers, the broker’s education and research portions are subpar.
How to use the EXANTE trading platform?There are three ways to use EXANTE’s proprietary trading platform: a desktop version, a browser-based web terminal, and a mobile application.
DesktopAll three of the most widely used operating systems—Windows, macOS, and Linux—can be used with the desktop version of the EXANTE terminal. The following are the primary benefits of the EXANTE trading platform:
- Smooth user interface: German, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Polish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, and Simplified Chinese are among the ten languages that can be used with Interface.
- A single multi-currency account can be used to access all markets and instruments.
- Using the drag-and-drop function, you can customise the module.
- The options board and bond search module are two specific modules for market analysis.
- API connectivity for developing unique trading and market analysis algorithms, including algorithmic trading with the use of automated trading platforms.
- A small number of technical indicators for chart research.
- There are only 29 indications available in the EXANTE terminal.
- 38 indicators are available in the default MetaTrader 5 terminal bundle, for comparison.
- Users cannot add to the new internal or external content on the terminal.
- Logical user interface
- Can be used in English, Spanish, German, Italian, Chinese, and Polish, among other languages.
- High level of customization
- The depiction of the graphic uses 13 periods.
This application has a number of shortcomings.
- The app lacks functionality for Depth of Market.
- For chart analysis, only five technical indicators are accessible.
- Lack of an in-app chat feature for broker assistance.